ShareILL: Systems, software and standards
Document Transmission Software
- Ariel Ariel Shareill Wiki
- Odyssey (Atlas Systems, Inc.)
- Relais (Relais International, Inc.)
- Article Exchange (OCLC)
- BSCAN ILL (DLSG)
- OCLC (OCLC, Inc.)
- Direct Request Planning Guide and Quick Reference Card
- Document Suppliers and Supplier Summary Sheets and Document Supplier Program Quick Reference
- Download records, reports, macros, scripts, and software
- Find an OCLC Library
- FirstSearch suite of databases
- How to Create Custom Holdings
- Local Holdings Maintenance
- Open WorldCat
- Policies Directory
- Tutorials and Other Training Materials
- Usage Statistics
- WorldCat Resource Sharing and its corresponding Documentation
- DOCLINE (National Library of Medicine)
Management Software and Integrated Library Systems
- Literature on software supporting the document supply process (Johnny Carlsson, Karolinska Institutet University Library)
- Atlas Systems, Inc.
- Auto-Graphics, Inc.
- Clio Clio Software
- DOCLINE National Library of Medicine
- ExLibris ExLibris, Inc. (recently acquired Endeavor Information Systems, Inc.)
- Aleph 500 integrated library system
- Alma integrated library management system
- Voyager (formerly an Endeavor product) integrated library system includes circulation and call slip modules - separate add-on modules include interlibrary loan, universal borrowing, and universal catalog
- OCLC PICA (acquired Fretwell-Downing)
- Innovative Interfaces, Inc.
- Relais International, Inc.
This section under construction. If you are familiar with the ins and outs of Z39.50, ISO ILL, NCIP, XML, and the myriad other standards that make all forms of resource sharing possible, please edit this section.