Copyright and licensing
Revision as of 20:14, 29 October 2011 by LgHardaway3 (Fixing spelling mistakes.)
Know of a great copyright and licensing resource that should be here but isn't? Add it now!
- Access Copyright - Canada
-  - 2004 Canadian Supreme Court Judgment with major implications for interlibrary loan in Canada
-  - One of two chapters in the Michael Geist book examining the implications of the 2005 proposed amendments to the Canadian Copyright Act and Libraries.
- - Second of two chapters in the Michael Geist book examining the implications of the 2005 proposed amendments to the Canadian Copyright Act and Libraries.
- American Library Association - Washington Office - Copyright Issues - U.S.
- Association of Research Libraries Copyright and Intellectual Property - U.S.
- Center for the Study of the Public Domain - Duke University
- Checklist for Fair Use - Copyright Management Center/IUPUI
- Checklist of Points to be Addressed in CDL License Agreement - California Digital Library
- CONTU Guidelines - U.S.
- Copyright and British Library Services - British Library, UK
- Copyright and China/Asia On-Demand Services - Oriprobe CAOD, Canada
- Copyright & Fair Use Stanford University Libraries
- Copyright & Intellectual Property Association of Research Libraries
- Copyright Advisory Network Office for Information Technology and Policy/ALA
- Copyright Clearance Center
- Copyright Crash Course - Georgia Harper/University of Texas
- Copyright Management Center - Kenneth Crewes/IUPUI
- Copyright Term and the Public Domain in the United States, 1 January 2007 Peter Hirtle, Cornell Copyright Information Center
- Creative Commons
- Language Suggested for the Notices Required by the Copyright Revision Act of 1976 - ALA RUSA STARS Interlibrary Loan Committee
- LibLicense: A Resource for Librarians - Yale University
- Library Copyright Alliance - U.S.
- License Expression Working Group - NISO
- Section 108 Study Group - Library of Congress
- United States Copyright Office
- When Works Pass Into the Public Domain - Lolly Gassaway
- World Intellectual Property Organization